Tuition & Fees
Invest in a Higher Education
Tuition and Fees
($21,450 for the 66-credit program)
($13,650 for the 42-credit program)
- Educational Policy and Administration: $11,700 for the 36-credit program
- Secondary Certification: $12,675 for the 39-credit program
$375 per credit hour
($13,500 for the 36-credit program)
If Peregrine Academic Services are required to meet requirements for admission, additional fees may apply.
No Application Fee
No Enrollment Fee
Financial Aid Opportunities
Earning a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree is a significant personal investment. How to successfully fund an education can be a major concern for students. Below are a few common paths some of our students take to finance their education at Dakota Wesleyan University Online.
If your employer has a tuition reimbursement plan, please forward a copy of the plan to the financial aid office. As an employee, a bachelor’s or master’s degree from Dakota Wesleyan University means you’ll be better trained and equipped to serve your workplace.
Benefits to your employer:
- Build on existing knowledge and experiences to add core business and management training.
- Invest in employees and foster loyalty and commitment to your company, leaving well-educated and trained employees eager to put their new skills and knowledge to work in a professional setting.
- Get a fast return on investment as employees can earn their degree in as little as one or two years.
Several payment plan options are available:
FEDERAL STUDENT LOAN PROGRAMS
Question: Do I qualify for federal financial aid?
Answer: Students should complete the FAFSA to determine aid eligibility.